Sunday, October 4, 2009

ChG Atlantis :D

Good afternoon!

Sorry it's taken me so long to post since the last time :-( Anyways, here's China Glaze Atlantis, the first of the new glitters I've tried. This is an amazing color!! I layered 2 coats of Atlantis over 1 coat of ChG Adore (the blue Romantique) to get it perfectly opaque :D

As usual I was looking for something to add and I settled on the little stars from plate M3 in SH Silver Straits polish. I adore the end result!

Enjoy and have a great evening! :D

11 comments:

Piff said...

Love that konad!

Lina-Elvira said...

This is a stunning manicure!! :D and your nails are sooo perfect!

Paige said...

That glitter is gorgeous but it is even better with that Konad!

AllYouDesire said...

I want atlantis so much :) Really nice pics!

The Pretty Brown Girl said...

That konad was the perfect addition! It's so lovely..great job!

Lucy said...

Atlantis is a gorgeous glitter. That was a great idea to layer it. Now you added these stars and it looks out of the solar system! Sorry, I couldn't resist being corny. Looks beautiful.

Unknown said...

this is sooo beautiful! wonderful way to play up atlantis :D

Michelle said...

Thank you all!! LOL Lucy :D :D

I wasn't sure I wanted Atlantis at first since it is a bit chunky for my taste, but I'm so happy I have it now!

Mad'moiselle Cé said...

Dis donc, tu brilles de mille feux avec ça ! Il est superbe

Kavita @ She Wears Fashion - UK style and fashion blog said...

Wow its so pretty and mesmerizing!! :) x

Anonymous said...

I love it, looks gorgeous layered with Adore :-)