Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Jessica Butterfly Kisses & ChG Blue Hawaiian :D

Good morning!

First up, here's Jessica Butterfly Kisses, a very pretty and sparkly blue. I thought it would be too frosty in the shade, but as the inset shows the microglitter prevents that :D

But I wasn't completely satisfied so when more ChG glitters showed up in the mail and I saw Blue Hawaiian, I just had to use it! I added 2 coats of BH over my Butterfly Kisses mani and the result is spectacular! BH has multicolored glitter that actually shows on the nail even tho it doesn't show in the pic.

Finally, I added a subtle Konad design from plate M61 in ChG Passion and I loved that! :D

Enjoy and have a great day!! :D

3 comments:

Paige said...

This is so cute! I love it with the konad!

AllYouDesire said...

I don´t have any from this collection :( They look great on you and the Konad makes the whole mani stunning!

Lucy said...

That is major sparkle. Love the heart wrap Konad. Very pretty.