Sunday, October 18, 2009

SH Project Runway & ChG Shooting Stars :D

Good evening!

I'm currently away on a training camp in Florida, but I thought I'd take the time to catch up on some more recent NOTDs :D Sally Hansen Project Runway is one of the most beautiful greens I own, and it is definitely my favorite SH green! It seems to be, at least for the moment, a Canadian exclusive collection tho. I wore that one for 3 days straight ;-)

Here's my current pedi, 1 coat of ChG Shooting Stars over 2 coats of OPI DS Glamour (please excuse the blister on my toe...). This is just so awesome and sparkly!

Enjoy and have a great week! :D

7 comments:

Steph said...

That color is just SICK, in a good way of course!! Wow, it knocks my socks off :) Jealous!!!!

Paige said...

That is a great color; I love it!

Colette said...

I love that green just as much as I hate SH for their exclusive & limited edition colors! Why would they deny the rest of us such gorgeousness? Although, I mean, Minnesota isn't THAT far from Canada ... hmmm ... how far am I willing to go for polish LOL?

Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty said...

I have no idea there is a Canada LE Sally Hansen line. Where did you find yours? Thanks

Michelle said...

Thank you!

Colette - I totally agree with you about SH's distribution... I'm lucky this one is in Canada, but there are a whole lot we don't get which sucks.

Halifax - it's not an LE line, it's an LE collection in the Salon line. Usually Shopper's Drug Mart has them.

Denise said...

Glamour is still such a ccol color. If I run across it again I will have to make the purchase. Both of these colors look good on you. Have fun during your training!

Lucy said...

That's a gorgeous color. I hope somehow this trickles down here. Love the pedicure also.