Friday, October 9, 2009

SH Sun Kissed :D

Good afternoon!

How about an early Halloween mani? SH Sun Kissed is a super pretty tangerine creme (more tangerine IRL than the pics show), and it applied pretty well. Unfortunately I'm not sure if it's the right orange for my skin and I didn't end up loving as much as in the bottle :'(

I added some black Konad (here's Halloween!) with plate M60, but once again that mani didn't last very long as mail the next day brought a beauty I just couldn't resist (soon to come) ;-)

Enjoy and have a great day! :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah cool im wearing the same pattern right now!

Paige said...

That is really cute, I love the orange with the black!

Denise said...

This is a cool design for Halloween. Yay Michelle!

MightyLambchop said...

I love that orange. It is so yummy!
The argyle layered over it is so fun and a neat idea for a Halloween mani!

Lucy said...

Love that bright orange. Love the Konad design. Very cute.