Monday, September 28, 2009

Barry M Bright Red & NFU Oh #45 :D

Good afternoon!!

A few days ago I was challenged to wear red tips as I very rarely do so. I ended up using Barry M Bright Red which is one of my favorite red cremes. Application was pretty good in 3 thin coats, but unfortunately there was no sun so instead here's a swatch pic from a few months ago :D

On the 2nd day I decided to play with one of my new NFU Ohs, #45, so I added 2 coats over my red mani and I really like how it turned out, except it might be just a tad too orange for my tips...

Enjoy and have a great day! :D

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh, I don't think it's too orange, I think that's totally cute together!

Lucy said...

This is a really pretty manicure Michelle! I love the orange layered on top. Looks like flames. It's really not too orange.

Paige said...

Ooooo, I love it with the Nfu-Oh!