Sunday, March 3, 2013

ChG Flirty Tankini :D

Good afternoon!

Taking a short break from reading on Parkinson's disease and other movement disorders to show you another new addition to my growing-again collection.. I was actually really disappointed when I unpacked Flirty Tankini last week. It looked so pink and bright in pics but here it was looking like a muddy coral, and god knows corals don't play well with my skin except neon ones :( I swatched it quickly yesterday and still didn't really feel it, I think I just don't like the finish that much... So I decided to try it on for real to prove me wrong. As I was still underwhelmed, I added a black houndstooth pattern and already it was much better. Then today the sun finally decided to come out and WOW! It finally looks like what I was expecting!! A bright pinky coral! So happy now :D

So here it is, smooth application in 3 thin coats topped with Konad plate M63 in Konad Black polish :D

ChG Flirty Tankini (M63)

Isn't it pretty? It has a slight shimmer that's not really that visible so it's almost a creme which I like :D Enjoy and have a great day!

No comments: