Sunday, March 10, 2013

CC Starry Temptress collection :)

Good morning!

I know I'm late, but I only just picked up this collection 2 weeks ago after being away for so long.. We finally had some sun for the first time in weeks so I figure I'd try them on ;-) All swatches are without TC, and all are 2 coats. I ended up adding quite a bit of thinner afterwards to Soul-ar, Space Case and Glitter Envy as they were just too thick for my thin coats! I'm not entirely sure how I feel about them... They're neons (duh!!) so I want to love them, but I'm not sure I like the "texture" especially that they don't really self-level during application... But they're neons so I can't not like them right?? ;)

Space Case (a bit lighter IRL):

CC_spacecase_swatch

Ultra-Astral - LOVE this color!

CC Ultra-Astral

You Got Soul-ar:

CC_soular_swatch

Otherworldly:

CC_otherworldly_swatch

Glitter Envy:

CC_glitterenvy_swatch

Wink Wink Twinkle (wannabe): clearly this is a quality control fail.. it's missing the blue pigment to make purple but it's kinda pretty as is too!

CC Wink Wink Twinkle Wannabe

Enjoy and have a great day!! :D

No comments: