Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Essie Ruby Slippers :D

Good evening!!

After a few days of pondering, I settled on Essie Ruby Slippers for my Christmas mani, and although I wasn't too sure at first it certainly grew on me! I ended up wearing it 3 or 4 days and fixing the little chips along :D Great red jelly with magenta and gold glitter it seems on my skin, it was opaque after 3 thin coats. The gold glitter didn't show as much IRL as it does in the pic, the magenta/burgundy was way more prominent!

Enjoy and have a great evening! :D

9 comments:

Marce said...

Hi Michelle! This polish looks fabulous on you, perfect for Christmas. What will you be using on New Year's?
XO

gildedangel said...

That polish is fab!

ღ Céline ღ said...

Il est très joli, je le préfère au Ruby Pumps !

Lau said...

This colour rocks on you!

Is there much difference between this and Ruby Pumps by CG?

Anonymous said...

OMG! Just found this polish & can't wait to try it now :)

Looks great & love the blog :)

sloan

Elise said...

yes, Ruby Slippers works for me every time.... great choice !

Happy New Year

Michelle said...

Thanks everyone!!

Marce - hmm I don't know... I'm not doing anything as I'm leaving tomorrow for Florida training camp, but I might do ChG Medallion or 5 Golden Rings.

Lau - Yes! They're very different shades of red (RS is more burgundy/magenta than RP), and RS is way more glittery.

Lucy said...

Just what I wore on some of my fingers. Emerald Sparkle on the rest.

how to ollie said...

Excellent post and writing style. Bookmarked.