Friday, December 4, 2009

ChG Aqua Baby :D

Good afternoon!

I bought this polish a couple of weeks ago due to swapper's remorse over having swapped away ChG Shower Together (they are the same color, but different formula it seems). Well I'm so glad I followed my gut! Aqua Baby is this wonderful medium bright aqua/teal creme that applies perfectly in 2 thin coats. I wore that mani for 6 days with only having a few touch-ups to do here and there :D The color IRL is a tad more green/teal than the pics show.

And on the 2nd day I added a pretty Konad design from plate M70 in Konad White polish. ♥ ♥

Enjoy and have a great weekend!! :D

6 comments:

Paige said...

That color is great; I love the Konad that you decided to pair with it!

Lucy said...

Love the shade of turquoise. Looks fantastic on you. Love the Konad design.

Caitlin said...

i've been lemming for china glaze shower together for awhile now! i'm loving blues lately :) this is a gorgeous shade!

Lackoholic said...

Ooh I love this little baby! =) Looks great on you!

caramel said...

I love this Konad !

Unknown said...

This effect is gorgeous!! I ordered from ocnailart the same plate, can wait to use it! ^_^