Thursday, August 13, 2009

Orly Pixie Dust :D

Good evening!!

How many people ever thought I'd fall in love with a gray polish? Well I sure didn't, but I've just fallen for Orly Pixie Dust. It is the perfect glittery gray for my skin tone with the slight periwinkle/lavender undertone and glass flecks! I wore it for 3 days with no chips at all :D

I wanted to add some Konad but it took me 2 days to find the perfect combo LOL! I ended up using CC Fashion Addict which is somewhat similar in tone and I love how it turned out! Plate is M65 (it's a little hard to see the pattern because of the holo).

Enjoy and have a great evening! :D

4 comments:

Denise said...

This is sooo simplistic and cute!

Paige said...

This is so cute! I love this color on you!

Lucy said...

That is a pretty gray. Love the Konad using a holo. Very pretty and sparkly.

Tali said...

Great.. i love it!!