Friday, July 31, 2009

Nails Inc Satin :D

Hello again!

I got my hands on this ASOS exclusive with the help of a sweet UK friend, and I am so happy I did! Nails Inc Satin is a gorgeous pastel aqua green creme that is similar to China Glaze For Audrey but on the green side. It applied perfectly and also wore really well :D It's maybe a tad greener than my pic here shows.

After the first day I of course decided to add some Konad to it, and I chose plate M41 with Konad White polish. Inspired by this post from a good friend, I added some Art Club Yellow polka dots to my daisies, and the result is very nice and much better IRL!

Enjoy and have a great weekend! :D

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

OK, I def need to up my nail game after seeing them daisies!! Great job girl!!

Lucy said...

That is adorable Michelle! Love it.
So fresh and feminine.

Céline ツ said...

C'est une superbe couleur et la petite touche jaune sur les marguerites est vraiment sympa :)

anotheremptysky said...

oooh this one is adorable :) love it!

Zaz said...

J'adore! Le bleu est superbe avec ton teint et c'est encore plus joli avec la touche de jaune. :)

Pinky said...

UGH...every time I shop at ASOS they rec me nailpolish and then add they do not send it to the US...WTH???

Gorgeous Konad btw, I adore daisies =)

Michelle said...

Pinky - Yeah sucks that they don't ship polishes intl, I had to go through a UK friend to get them :-\

Thanks everyone!

Lauren said...

I love this soooo much! Terrific application!!

Pammie said...

This look is too cute