Saturday, January 31, 2009

Manglaze Fuggen Ugly ★★★★☆

Good evening everyone!

I just received the 2 Manglaze polishes in the mail a few days ago, so two nights ago I decided to try one of them. Now, I've been wanting to get my hands on these matte polishes for a while, and I was not disappointed by the end result! Fuggen Ugly is a very pretty and edgy shimmery grey that has a completely matte finish :D I used 2 coats over Barielle Camo and no top coat to preserve the matte finish, so I had to be a little more careful while it dried ;-)

Last night I decided to add some konad, and picked plate M63 with the China Glaze Admire polish. I also added some top coat to make everything shiny... I adore this combo :D

Enjoy and have a great weekend! :D

9 comments:

Lina-Elvira said...

Wow that looks awesome! :D

Inge said...

That's beautiful. I won't buy any Manglaze cause everything about it (besides the polish) creeps me out, but I have to admit that it looks amazing on you.

Dee said...

That is a very nice combination, nice choice. Not too crazy about the Manglaze on its own, though, but it makes a nice backdrop for a metallic frost konad.

Susan said...

It is so pretty - I love the matte finish. But with the Konad - wow - Extra special!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

Thanks guys!

Pixie - Yeah i know what you mean... i got mine from a swap so at least i avoided their site ;)

Dee - I'd say on its own it looks better IRL and i really like how unique it is :D

Susan - the konad was a very nice surprise indeed!

Lucy said...

I like the polish and the Konad treatment. I remember awhile back matte finishes were popular. I had quite a few of them. But alas I got rid of them.

Anonymous said...

I am so on the verge of caving and buying this! **shakes fist at Michelle** :-)

Michelle said...

Amanda - he he he!! maybe you can find one on MUA? :D

Unknown said...

Oh that looks hot!