Saturday, February 6, 2010

Nails Inc Miami Purple :D

Good afternoon!

Boy I suck at updating :-( Anyways, here's an awesome purple jelly I wore last week, Nails Inc Miami Purple. Now I don't normally like jellies as I don't like to have VNLs, so I did 4 thin coats on this one and it was opaque enough for me :D Unfortunately, using an extra coat made the polish chip faster than usual on me but it still wore nice for 2 days.

And I added a cute little flower design from plate M69 in ChG Lemon Fizz (yes it works great for Konad!) :D

Enjoy and have a great Saturday night! :D

4 comments:

Paige said...

Ooo, I love it with the Konad!

Maestra said...

Mmm, lovely purple jelly!

L. said...

YUM! It's like grape gummies...

Do you by any chance know how this compares to Zoya Juicy? Keerthi has me lemming the Zoya

Lucy said...

What a beautiful shade of purple. I think the color is so pretty that I prefer it plain.