Thursday, November 19, 2009

Jessica King Tut's Gem :D

Good morning!!

I love light bright blues, I really do. So when I say Jessica King Tut's Gem has now become my favorite blue, it's not for lack of competition! KTG is a bright almost neon sky blue that has very subtle shimmer so it almost looks like a creme but it's not. Application was perfect in only 2 coats which is very rare for me, and the wear was very good too :D

And as I had a swim meet last Saturday I decided to add some flames from plate M73 in Konad White over :D Love!

Enjoy and have a great day! :D

7 comments:

MightyLambchop said...

I love it!

Paige said...

This color is pretty; but I love it with the Konad!

Camila Gomes said...

I am crazy for nail polish and I loved your blog. You have beautiful nails. I loved this color. Neon is the color of fashion at the moment here in Brazil, and this polish would much success here.

Sandra said...

Such a really blue color!

Michelle said...

Thanks everyone!!

Camila - one day I will finally visit Brazil :-)

Doo ♥ said...

Beautiful blue! Lately I've been lemming for more blues. And this konadicure is great! It is like splashy ocean waves - but it could also be interpreted as an icy winter look (especially if adding some silver glitter) :D

Lucy said...

Fantastic manicure. A perfect swim meet polish.