Thursday, April 23, 2009

Misa Sandals, Flip Flops, and Hip Hop :D ★★★★★

Good morning everyone!

Here is another of my recent NOTD, Misa Sandals, Flip Flops, and Hip Hop, another one from the Misa neon collection :) This one is a hot pink neon that is just slightly jellyish with a glossy top coat, and it just pops on my skin! Unfortunately, neon pinks are always very hard to photograph accurately, so all I have is my KOTD pic taken in indirect light which looks closer, but definitely not as bright. I used Konad special polish in Black Chrome with the leopard pattern from plate M57 :)

Enjoy and have a great day! :D

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Cute design!!

Lucy said...

Love your Konad and the color is so fun. I just ordered my Konad and 2 extra plates and a few polishes. I can't wait to get it!

Alexlyndra said...

I love these leopard Konads! I know the problem with trying to get the accurate neon colour in picture.

aprilrobin said...

Love it!! Sometimes I want a konad just so I can do the leopard spots.