Sunday, September 27, 2009

Nails Inc Brewer Street

Good morning!

Here's another polish from my online UK shopping trip. Nails Inc Brewer Street, it turns out, is like the perfect pastel green for my warm skin tone! Honestly it looks like it could be part of the Nubar pastel collection that I like so much and replace Green Tea ;-) Application was perfect in 3 thin coats.

And here's one of my favorite konadicures ever! I used plate M64 and Nubar Lavender :D

Enjoy and have a great Sunday! :D

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Ooh, that's an adorable pastel green! Love it, and your Konad.

Paige said...

I love the Konad! Beautiful!

Maestra said...

This one is stunning! Perfect pastel green... And that konadicure... OMG I love it!

Unknown said...

i totally love this one! one of my favorites that you've done :)

Inbal said...

beautiful color, and looks amazing on you :-) love the konadicure! just perfect...

Lucy said...

That's a lovely shade of green. Looks really pretty on you. I also love that Konad stamp. Very pretty.

Popcorn Recipes said...

Lovely blog, thanks for taking the time to share this.